Thursday, May 31, 2007

Keira and I doing the March of Dimes Walk

Keira and I thought it'd be a great idea to sign up for the March of Dimes 6 mile walk! What a great cause....it's amazing how many babies are born prematurely everyday! What's even more amazing is the technology that has been developed to help these wonderful blessings! We met several people that day who all had heart wrenching stories with awesome outcomes...what strong folks! It was a beautiful day to take a nice stroll through the city that was voted one of America's Best Family cities, Maumee. Aunt Julie decided to join us and thank goodness she did! It would've been interesting to see me pushing the stroller, feeding Keira and walking all at the same time! Keira helped me train a little for the big walk that was to take place the following weekend in good ol Indy...the Indianapolis 500 Mini-Marathon! Pictures of that wonderful weekend to follow shortly!

3 comments:

Holly said...

FINALLY...AN UPDATE!! I've been waiting day in and day out to see pictures of me beautiful goddaughter again!! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your walk...next year we'll all have to do it together! We can't wait to see you next weekend - love you guys!!

Nana Mennel said...

I must be out of the loop...didn't know you had a blog. Glad to she you do, she is beautiful. This way I can watch her grow and see her every day if I want to. I wish I could see her every week. I loved looking at the pictures!! Love you guys!

jamie said...

It is about time!!! I have been waiting for new pics of the precious little Keira. Love the pictures! Hope you had a good weekend! Love you all!