Wednesday, June 6, 2007

And the winner is......A KENYAN!!!!


Well I decided to torture myself again this year, and torture is what I did! Justin and I competed in the Indianapols 500 mini-marathon on May 5th. We ran the entire 13.1 mile race....okay maybe we walked a little....okay we walked a lot, but we finished without the short bus! It was a great bonding day for my little brother and I!
Sweet Auntie Holly took on both Ceili and Keira while we participated...she was so brave!

I was so happy to have my own personal cheerleader this year...Keira is quite the dedicated fan!







1 comment:

Nana Mennel said...

You should be proud of yourself. You just had a baby and you have already done 2 walks and 1 being a Mini marathon. YOO HOO, I am proud of you. You look so happy having little Keira there to cheer her mommy on. Who told Justin he could take off his shirt???? LOL, just kidding, you know I love him. Glad you had him to run with you.