Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Catching up.....




Thought I'd just put a couple shots of Keira over the last couple of months to get you guys up to speed! Looking at these pictures amazes me at how fast she has grown! Goodness sakes, she'll be walking before I know it! Looking at her with Carter reminds me how I thought she was so tiny being all of 7 weeks, but I was wrong! She looks huge compared to him! How adorable is he?!?!
Cousin Ceili is so sweet with Teira(ceili's pronunciation)! Here we are enjoying a good book...I love that little girl to death! So much fun!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

It amazes me how fast they grow...I can't believe that Keira is already 4 months (well, almost)!! I love watching her do new things though...it's so sweet to see that smile of hers and hear her beautiful laugh! This little girl has a special place in my heart...I love her more than words can say! We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow - LOVE YOU!!!

jamie said...

Hey! I am so glad to see you have created a blog. Now I can see that sweet little neice of mine whenever I want!!