Monday, March 2, 2009

I can't believe she is 2!!!

My little Princess!
It was 7:13 AM on January 5, 2007...into the world came the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen! She was so tiny, just 6 lbs 6 oz, 19 1/2 in....fast forward to January 5, 2009 even more beautiful and loved far more than I could ever imagine loving anything. She's a little bigger now, 26 lbs 9 oz and 35 in! She is by far, the smartest 2 year old I know....I might be a little biased!! She can tell you her ABC's, her full name and her brother's, she knows her colors (most of the time!), she can tell you what shapes are in front of her and good grief if you don't know who the President is...ask Keira she'll tell you! She does get a little confused and says the President lives in a Brown house, we're working on that! She cracks me up with that little personality of hers and the looks she gives me...where did they come from! I am absolutely in love with her!

A candle in her donuts on the day of her party!!

We decided since "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" is her very favorite book...she brings it to me all the time to read to her...that the theme of her 2nd Birthday should be "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"! So we did our best to go along with the book...all the food we had at the party were the different foods the caterpillar ate in the book! The cake, had me a nervous wreck...if anyone knows me...they'll know that I am not a very good cake decorator, but I try my hardest! Thanks to Daddy and Keira's aunties for guiding me through this one! Being 9 mos pregnant made me a little emotional, especially when one of the cakes completely collapsed...*&^^%%%$#!
Here's the Caterpillar cake!
We read the book so everyone would know the story...here's Carter coming in for a closer look!!
Here's Keira showing off some of the gifts she received!
She loved Ceili's umbrella so Auntie Holly and clan bought her her very own umbrella and raincoat!
Keira on her new bike, from Mommy and Daddy!
Ty loves pushing Keira around the house on her bike! Reminds me of the "horse races" my sister's and I used to have at our parents house!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I cannot believe my Keira is TWO already!! I love that little girl to pieces...she cracks me up with her little voice and personality! She's definitely a smart little cookie...she's got the brains and the looks!! Now...where is my oh-so-precious baby nephew?!?!

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

I am so glad you had time to update your blog. Love the picture of Keira all dressed up!!

jamie said...

Awe, how stinkin' cute is she?!! I love the first picture with her all dressed up...she definitely has your sense of style!!