Sunday, December 21, 2008

Few of my favorite things!

Here's a quick and cutesie way to jump forward to the current month....I'll just show you a few of my favorite things that have happened the last couple of months!
Here is my Keira after getting a hold of my eye liner....at least she was somewhat close with her application!!

She absolutely loves wearing my shoes around the house!! I can't believe she hasn't really hurt herself yet!!

It's always a great day when you start it off with "Happy Face Pancakes"! Keira loves these so much...actually I think it's the chocolate she really loves!!

I think it is well known by now...one of my favorite things is to have family come visit me! Here Keira is with her Nana and Papaw visiting Lake Erie! What a fun day we had!

This is absolutely one of my most favorite memories! I had appointments in the Port Clinton area so Daddy and Keira decided to join me for the day! While we were out there we decided to take a drive through the "Drive Through Safari".....wow were we shocked!! We didn't realize just how aggressive the animals would be...we had all sorts of saliva and animal feed all over our car that day! Let's just say it was a day to remember!!!!

Hey fella...come on in!!!

I feel so much joy when I see this look on Keira's face...this is her I am so excited look! She had a great time hangin out on the pumpkins at the pumpkin patch!!

Keira loves "Neigh's" as she calls them, so I was so excited to see the pony rides at the pumpkin patch and just had to put her on! She loved it...she may be just like her momma!

So decorating cakes is not one of my ofavorite things to do...but I vow to make it a fun thing for me soon!! I do enjoy seeing smiles on my kids faces and if making an orange cake does that, then here you go! Happy 10th Bday Shae!!

Amusement parks are one of my favorite things and even more so when you have a cute riding partner like I did that day! Here's Keira on her first ride of the day....we had such a fun time!!

Here's Ty being the excellent big brother and taking Keira on the cars....he did a great job with riding the "baby" rides with her!!

4 comments:

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

I am so excited to see an update!! The pictures are great. I love the one of Keira with her mouth wide open with excitement. I know someone else who would open their mouth when they were excited!

Holly said...

WOW!! I just checked by chance and was SHOCKED when I saw an update!! Cute pictures...miss you guys!

jamie said...

Awe! I just love updated blogs! I love the pictures too. It looks like you all had a really fun last couple of months. Now...get those pictures of Kalen on here. I want to see his baby face!!

auntiea said...

Yay. An update!! I am so happy to see new pictures of her little face on here. I just love how excited she gets, and you really captured her happiness in these pics. Now, get my nephew on here so I can show everyone how cute he is! love you boo