Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gotta love VACATION!!!!

I just love palm trees, an ocean breeze and the sound of my family all around me!

We took a "Mager" road trip this summer and ended up in Hilton Head, SC. We all piled in the Santa Fe and headed to a gorgeous house we rented with the Mennel clan. I enjoyed myself immensely!

Shae and Ty could not get enough of the pool, they have really turned into little fish this past year!

Keira was actually able to sit on the beach, you know she's a big girl now and is sitting up on her own! She loved playing with her toys on the beach blanket. Uncle Matt, Auntie Jamie and Carter hung-out with us under the umbrella.....that sun is intense!!


She was living it up in the pool under her cabana raft....what a life!

Speaking of what a life....Shae couldn't get enough of the huge jacuzzi tub, she loved soaking in a bubble bath!

The kids had a blast flying the kites they received from Nana and Papaw, until a huge gust of wind took off with Shae's! It was fun watching daddy explain that one!
We also decided what better place to celebrate Ty's birthday than on vacation! Unfortunately it rained the day we planned to have the bash, but it didn't stop us from having a water balloon war! The kids really had a great time!

The men enjoyed a day of golf and had a lot of fun on the little dock at the house...perfect for the little fish they were catching!

Ceili took advantage of the privacy we had around the pool, for a little nude sunbathing....Holly
and Justin you better keep your eye on her!



All in all it was a great time! I love our annual summer vacation with the whole family(we need Ash next year)...I can't wait to enjoy them in the years to come!


Ty and Papaw hangin out at the Pirate's House, Savannah, GA!

6 comments:

auntiea said...

how cute. two updates in one week- we sure are lucky! I wish I had been able to join you on vacation too, sure looks like a good time!

Nana Mennel said...

All the pictures make me want to go back!! Dad and I had so much fun with our growing family. We are truly blessed. We love spending time with all of you. Now we have got to get on the plans for next year!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love ya.

Holly said...

We always LOVE going on vacation with the family - and it just gets better and better with all of the little ones around!! Hopefully next year we can have Ash with us - then it will be perfect! We had so much fun with all of you guys - can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love you all!

jamie said...

I love the pictures... I have been waiting for an update for months! The pictures are all too cute and make we want to head back to the beach! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! Love ya!

jamie said...

P.S. I love your new header...I have been trying to figure it out for a while but I haven't quite got the measurements down...once I do, watch out, I am updating mine!

auntiea said...

another update coming soon????