Friday, September 26, 2008

And the fun continues!

So the last post brought us up to the first of July....let me continue on and see if I can't get us up to September!


Keira had an absolute blast this year on the 4th of July! Of course any day she can run around with the big kids is a fun day for her! I wondered how she'd be with the fireworks, I shouldn't have worried at all...she loved them! She was doing all the oohs and ahhhs with Mommy and had a great time!

Here are a few weirdos that showed up to our little shindig....okay, maybe they're our friends!

Here's my big girl eating her dinner on the blanket with the rest of the kiddos!

Here's a shot of the kiddos showing their Patriotism! The kids had fun running around, eating Jello jigglers, throwing snap pops and we even had a few rounds of "Red Rover" with the Mommy's! I think all in all it was a fun time for everyone!

I hope I don't cause anyone to have a jealous fit after viewing this photo! Yes folks we splurged on a pool this summer! Okay, so you can blow it up in 20 mins and move it anywhere in your yard....maybe in a few more years we can get a more permanent pool! The kids sure had fun!

3 comments:

auntiea said...

you are on the ball. Kalen isnt keeping you up all night already is he? i love seeing the updates, looks like you guys really had a good summer

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

Great pictures...not sure kids are suppose to have jello shots! Oh, I'm sorry, you did say jigglers! LOL. I hope next year we can all be together for the 4th. I am sure the kids enjoyed the new pool and playset this summer!

jamie said...

Hey! Wow, 2 posts so close together...whats up? JK I love the pictures and it looks like the summer was a blast! Keep posting...I love seeing the kids!