Thursday, September 20, 2007

Okay, Okay.....


I deeply apologize for not updating the blog! I just don't know where my time goes...it slips away so quickly! I'm going ahead and starting where I left off...end of June, first of July...at least we're still in 2007! Here goes, hope you guys enjoy!





Is it my turn? Keira and I before her first class!

Take a look at our future olympic swimmer! Ty, Shae and Keira all took swim lessons this summer at the YMCA. We all had a great time hangin out in the pool...brings back lots of memeories of my own days at the YMCA! Keira and Ty are continuing their lessons this fall. Shae decided to perfect her gymnastic skills and heads to the Y two nights a week...busy, busy, but we love it!


Keira and I doing Humpty Dumpty! She's taking it all in!




Here's Ty....sitting pretty at Ceili's party! Keira and Carter enjoying the party!




Next we went home for Ceili Beili's 2nd birthday! We had so much fun! We found out some awesome news....Baby vonBuchler #2 is on the way! We cannot wait to meet that little one!



We also went to Granny and Poppa Bob's annual 4th of July cookout. It was so nice to see those that we don't see very often! All the excitement just pooped Keira out! She did wake up for a little picture with Gran!





We went to Grandma Josie's for a 4th of July cookout. Keira had a good time watching the kids run around outside!

Keira turned 6 mos old in July, wow, I can't believe it....she should still be 6 weeks old! She won a Baby Contest...in Indiana! We kinda cheated and entered her in the Marion County Fair Baby Contest....Ohio county fairs do not do Baby Contests! She was so cute, definitely hammed it up for the judges! She followed in cousin Ceili's footsteps and won her age category....she was beat out by a little girl in the age group above her for the Grand Champion! That's okay, she'll always
be our Grand Champion!

Here's Keira with Nana after the contest!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I just love my Keira girl!! It amazes me how much she changes every time I see her - what a beautiful baby girl!! And yes, she will always be our Grand Champion!! So glad you finally updated - can't wait to see the next one here real soon!! Love you all and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!

Nana Mennel said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! I almost passed out when I saw you had updated. LOL. I can't believe she has gotten so big. I love the pictures of her in swim class. I am glad she loves the water...she fits right in with our family. You girls were always little water bugs. Keep updating the blog, I look almost daily. Love you guys.

auntiea said...

holy cow, you didnt forget about us? haha. I am so happy to see an update- I have been missing you all very badly! Hopefully Ill get to see you in a few weeks though (cedar point). Love you.