Saturday, July 7, 2007



Auntie Holly and cousin Ceili decided to come visit us for the weekend while Uncle Justin went whitewater rafting in West Virginia! Hopefully he didn't run into any deuling banjos while he was there! We had an awesome time hanging out....as always! I love going home and visiting everyone in Indy, but I tell you it's really nice when people come to us in Ohio, we get to have quality one on one time! We decided to take Ceili and Auntie Holly to see The Marblehead Light House...what a great day for that! This was Keira's first time to actually see it too...she was there last year, but in Mommy's belly! We stopped to take a few pix by the lake...sailboats galore that day! A couple lounge chairs, coctails and Jimmy Buffett in the background and I would have been set for the day!





After the lighthouse we headed on over to the ferry boat and visited Put-In-Bay! Keira and Ceili had a lot of first's on this day! Their first trip to the Lighthouse, first Ferry Boat ride and they also rode on a school bus. We told Ceili to tell the bus driver thank you, but she decided to just thank the bus....she knew who really got her there!

I don't even want to think about the day they will actually be riding the bus to school....let's just keep them this little forever!


All in all we had an awesome day! We also did a little shopping, no photos there...it gets a little dangerous! Thanks guys for coming to see us...we love it when you do...can't wait til next time!

3 comments:

Holly said...

That was such a fun weekend - Ceili definitely enjoyed all of her firsts that weekend...making footprints on the boat and watching the trees go by as we rode the school bus!! I am glad I got to partake in a few of Keira's firsts as well! :) We love you guys and have such a great time when we head out to OH to visit...I love having you guys to ourselves...I know, I'm selfish! Love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!

Nana Mennel said...

I have been waiting for updates, glad to see them. Looks like you girls had a great time. The pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Then it's on to Hilton Head!!!

jamie said...

It's about time!! I love the new pictures! Looks like you all had a very nice weekend! Hopefully we can make it out sometime soon...after Hilton Head of course.